||Transaction DTO. It's quite different from the|
data structure (which uses source/dest/amount)
to match the UI, which has accountid (which you're in
now), otheraccountid (other side of the transaction) and
whether this is a deposit or a withdrawal (and the balance
The data is transformed from this to the source/dest/amount
structure in the database by the get/update routines.
||Data and other attributes defined here:|
- accountid = 0
- balance = 0
- date = datetime.date(2009, 1, 6)
- deposit = 0
- description = ''
- id = 0
- otheraccountcode = ''
- otheraccountid = 0
- reconciled = 0
- withdrawal = 0
||UI class for transaction functionality|
||Methods defined here:|
- delete(self, id, accountid)
- Deletes a transaction
- edit(self, id, accountid)
- Screen to edit a transaction.
- index(self, accountid, numToDisplay=20)
- new(self, date, reconciled=0, description='', account=0, otheraccount=0, deposit=0, withdrawal=0, numtodisplay=20)
- Called when a new transaction is submitted by the UI
- reconcile(self, id, accountid, numtodisplay)
- Marks a transaction as reconciled
- showtrx(self, number, accountid)
- UI page to change the number of transactions currently being
- update(self, id, date, description, accountid, otheraccountid, deposit, withdrawal, reconciled)
- Fired when the user updates an existing transaction