Fruity Banking is a double entry accounting system which can be used for personal or business account management. It has the following features.
- GPL licensed.
- Intuitive, clear, web-based interface
- Runs under any CGI-enabled webserver
- SQLite 2/3 backend and simple database structure make it easy to write scripts in any language (MySQL and PostgreSQL optional).
- Cross platform/portable and will run on Windows, OSX, Linux, *BSD, etc.
- Reporting engine with income/expenditure breakdown and balance sheet
- Python script to demonstrate how regular payments can be scripted and then run via cron to automatically apply direct debits etc.
View the PyDoc output for the main FruityBanking modules:
Download the latest release from the SourceForge download page.
Copyright(c)2005-2009, R. Rawson-Tetley